Wednesday, August 24, 2011

our shoe dilemma

While we were in Chicago a terrible thing happened.
Blisters! Our poor little man has definitely inherited his mama's very sensitive skin and got a couple of blisters on one of his feet. I was a little confused because he wore shoes that he had worn before. I thought maybe he had just done more walking while we were there and maybe that was why he got the blisters.

Nonetheless, because of the blisters I decided that this week was going to be operation shoe shopping, and I was determined to find some shoes that fit well.

Today I had his feet measured to learn that he should be wearing a size SEVEN shoe! His poor feet were smashed into size 5 1/2 shoes!

We are all much happier now that he has 2 new pairs of size 7 shoes. (Not so happy that I had just invested in size 6 shoes a couple weeks ago).

The boy is BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment