Friday, November 11, 2011

new york, new york

In late September I got an extra special treat and got to go visit one of my sweetest friends Christina in New York --- all by myself! Pete and Ethan had a boys weekend and I was all on my own for a whole weekend! I haven't been to New York in over 3 years and hadn't seen Christina in over a year and so I was especially excited to go.

So, what did we do? Well, since it was my 4th time visiting New York I didn't feel any pressure to have to do anything which was really nice. So, we walked a lot. Spent some time in Manhattan, shopping in Chinatown, enjoying good food and lots and lots of catching up!

Resting after a long day of walking!
Christina and her husband Jhon.
Times Square.
On Sunday morning I got a chance to visit Christina's church and then we got to celebrate her birthday with Jhon's family!
All in all it was a great weekend! Strange to be away from my sweet boys but I was so thankful to get a chance to have my very first weekend away --- and then, oh so happy to get back and see my sweet Pete and sweet Ethan!

No comments:

Post a Comment