Thursday, May 17, 2012

mother's day!

My boys treated me to a wonderful mother's day this year. My day started with two beautiful cards, flowers and gifts in bed. Pete surprised me with a gift of the double Bob stroller. This may not mean much to anyone else but it was the stroller I really really liked but after a lot of consideration had decided it was too expensive and so had gotten a different stroller. Pete blessed me by saying that he knew we didn't need to have the Bob but he wanted me to have it as a gift. So sweet!

Then Pete made a gourmet breakfast of German pancakes and bacon. I even indulged in a cup of decaf coffee to celebrate!

Later in the day we headed to Pete's parents' house to spend some time with them. We enjoyed some beautiful blue sky weather outside on the deck!


 Ethan practicing his jumping!
Auntie Beth started Ethan's most favorite thing he did that day - running back and forth on the deck. Over and over and over again. Again and again and again!
 Ethan and Brookelyn kept running and running!
And here I am, the pregnant mama at 37 weeks!
  
We enjoyed dinner with our community group family that night and came home to rest. All in all, a very special mother's day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment