Tuesday, January 6, 2015

holiday(s) wrap up

Now that it's a new year, it's time to wrap up the holiday season for 2014. I'm going to go way back to Halloween, just in case some of y'all didn't get to see my precious two and sweet niece Ella and handsome nephew Noah in their sweet costumes.




Moving on to Thanksgiving, where I just didn't take a lot of pictures as it was a bit of a whirlwind - enjoying time with family in town and helping my sister get ready to move to Minnesota. I did get a few faves. 

Ethan and Grace (who were together like together that weekend)


And all 4 littles here. One last group photo before the big move!

We capped off Thanksgiving weekend with Pete's fam. Here are the cousins on that side of the family... so grown up!
And the whole Weseloh clan

On to Christmas! We got to see Ethan in a special concert with his classmates. Here are a couple of his biggest fans waiting for the show to start.
Our guy, who did SUCH a great job!
My dad and step mom came to hang with us at Christmas which was a total blessing.
Christmas Eve at Pi (a local pizza place). I've never been out to a restaurant on Christmas Eve before but it was actually kind of fun! Might be a tradition for next year too!
And then, Christmas morning. This has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures!
Although this one might also be in the running. Oh these two!




And finally, New Year's Eve! We got to celebrate with friends, the kids had a blast blowing their horns, and we even had a pretty epic dance party to help ring in the new year.




And that, my friends is a holiday wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment