Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year

New Year's Eve started off with some stormy weather here in the Lou. We were in a tornado warning (a tornado actually touched down about 10-15 miles from our house) and so we set up Ethan's small pack and play in the stairwell for his first nap of the day. This was the pack and play we used as a bassinet when Ethan was first born. Now as you can see he is almost too big for it!
Ethan and I were deciding what cookies to make for our New Year's Eve get together.
Auntie Lindsay and Uncle Russell came over and we all opened up Christmas presents from Grandpa Sheila and Grandpa Dean.
We put Ethan to bed early and spent the evening enjoying food and games. 2010 was such a big year full of so many new things - we became parents and met our precious Ethan, my parents moved to Florida, we lost our beloved bulldog, my sister got married, and we celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary. We can't wait to see all that 2011 will bring. And though I've never been one to keep any resolutions for the new year this year I'd like to "run more" and "read more" than I did last year - we'll see how it goes. :) Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment