Monday, May 2, 2011

a few of my favorite things

There are things that I don't want to forget about this precious time in the little man's life. Some sweet, some quirky little things that are starting to show in Ethan's personality that are just too precious and so I've tried to capture a few here.

First, his hair. Seriously, it's precious. This is my view of him in the back seat of the car.
He loves to sometimes "hold on" while we go for a walk.
And sleeping! For being so far off the charts in his height he sure likes to scrunch himself into the most awkward, cramped positions in his crib while he sleeps.

Right now he loves to read the same book over and over and over again. His current favorite is the Easter book he got from Grandma Sheila and Grandpa Dean.
And really topping my favorite list is how he crosses his feet while he eats. PRECIOUS!
And oh, that smile. He loves to scrunch his face and wrinkle his cute nose. Melts my heart.
I'm feeling more and more sentimental since he's only a month away from being a year old and is just getting so big! He is truly such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment