Tuesday, January 31, 2012

number 29

Pete and I are now officially only one year away from the big 3-0. We celebrated our birthdays over the weekend with a lot of good food and some time with good friends. I wish I would have taken more pictures of some of our food because it was soo tasty!

On Pete's birthday morning I made him a birthday breakfast burrito (from our favorite cook book lately The Pioneer Woman).

Later that day I made him an ice cream peanut butter pie and some cinnamon rolls from scratch (also from the Pioneer Woman).
Then on Saturday night (my birthday) we had our friends over and enjoyed salad with home made ranch dressing (yes, the pioneer woman), steaks on the grill and twice baked potatoes (again, pioneer woman - these might have been my favorite!), and some pink birthday cake made by Auntie. It was delicious!

Our friends Kristin and Shane and their kids Halle and Owen, along with Auntie and Uncle Russell joined us for dinner. Ethan and Halle had so much fun together! This picture doesn't capture their excitement but they were running and chasing each other and giggling - it was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment