Tuesday, December 18, 2012

thanksgiving

Time to catch up on the blog! Things have been super busy since our big move and I'm finally taking a few minutes to sit down and recapture the last few weeks!

So, let's roll the clock back to Thanksgiving! This year we thought we'd try out the Thanksgiving Day parade downtown. I have always loved parades and so was super excited to bundle up the kiddos and head downtown. Pete, on the other hand, has apparently always hated parades and so was a good sport about it. I'm determined to one day help him to see the cheerful and fun side of the whole event but I think we'll have to take it one year at a time!

Despite, their lack of enthusiasm in these photos (and tired faces), I think the kids really did enjoy it!

Later that day we went to Pete's parents house and enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner.

Auntie Abby, sweet niece Brookelyn and Eloise.

The cousins. I swear all they did that day was run back and forth on the big deck!

Oh, sweet Eloise.

All in all, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment