Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy st. patrick's day!

It was such a beautiful 80 degree that I thought - hey, let's go to the zoo! I thought it might be a little crazy since it was so nice out and St. Patrick's Day but I had no idea that the zoo would seriously be a zoo!!! (And I also didn't realize there was a PARADE happening there too!) It took us 45 minutes in bumper to bumper traffic to find a place to park and we were just lucky that someone happened to leave right as we drove by. We were supposed to meet my friend Melissa and her daughter Violet but after they sat for almost TWO hours in traffic they finally found a spot to turn around and get home!

So, Ethan and I headed in to the zoo and still had a fun time checking out a few exhibits.

We hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment