Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sleeping giant

Okay so he is not exactly a giant but still, Ethan is definitely a "big" little man. Lately I have found myself peeking in to his room when he is sleeping at night or during nap times just to watch him sleep and pray for my precious man. I know it seems silly to say (considering he is only 9 months old) but he is growing up so fast! He is so peaceful and content when he sleeps with this sweet little snore from his constantly snotty nose. I swear I could watch him sleep for hours!

The other day I came in to his room during his nap to find him fast asleep like this:

I think my favorite thing about this picture, aside from the fact that he has squeezed himself in to the shortest part of the crib, is his foot on the wall. Too funny! And too precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment